Monday, June 8, 2009

Decker's Dedication

On Sunday we had Decker's Baby Dedication at church. Most of our family was able to make it and a few friends came as well. Afterwards we had a BBQ at our house and enjoyed the nice afternoon with everyone. We are so blessed to have Decker surrounded by such loving Christian family and friends. It was a great day!





Pastor Steve and us during the dedication.




Proud grandparents.


Jeff's four generations picture on his dad's side.


Four generations picture on my dad's side.


Caden learning how to drive.


Guess he was tired of getting his picture taken.


Decker will definitely fit in with all his blonde haired cousins


Dylan decided the yard looked like a good place for a nap.

3 comments:

Kayren said...

OMGoodness...stop the cuteness!! Decker is such a sweet pea! I can not wait to meet the little guy in person. Hopefully you guys can make it down to MA for Adam's shower next weekend--I know everyone will be loving him up! And I also love the photo of your nephew sleeping on the lawn, my kids would NEVER do that, I'm jealous that he can just fall asleep anywhere! :)

Freebird.Crew said...

He is so adorable. It's so great to see pics & see how much he is changing. You have some great family shots. I love his little bassinet that you have passed down through the family, too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing his baptism photos, Tricia! How precious!! The family photos are so sweet! He is sure changing! Sounds like he is totally settling in. The bassinet turned out great - a total family heirloom!!