We spent a Sat. evening on Lake Red Rock with our neighbors. Decker didn’t seem to mind the lifejacket. Well, he looks annoyed but at least didn’t cry.

Sporting the new do-rag granny got him.

Aunt Katie came for a visit

Visiting daddy at the airport.

Thinking he’s such a big boy – he loves to stand all the time now and hardly likes to snuggle :(

Playing on the quilt Aunt Patty made for him

Being silly and making faces



Here’s an updated picture of Decker’s room (for those of you that were asking to see the letters of his name that I did)

4 comments:
love the puggy cheeks in the lifejacket. He has changed so much since Adam's wedding. Love the quilt Patty made him and the letters in his room also.
Decker is darling, Tricia! His nursery is very cute...love the letters! So nice that he was able to spend time with your parents so you could have some fun at your reunion!
So many things to comment on, I know I'll forget half of them! I love the lifejacket photo! :) And his big smiles are so cute. Crazy that you have been out of HS for 10 years, I feel like a dinosaur!!
The life jacket photo is hilarious! He is so darn cute! He is getting to be a chubby little monkey! Darling nursery!
Post a Comment