



We cut Decker's hair for the first time on Thurs. Really it wasn't much. He had about 20 strands of baby hair left that kept getting in his eyes and Jeff has been pestering me for awhile to cut it. So I thought he needed to wear his robe!

Hey, look at me!

Our niece Kayli had a birthday in Oct. and for her birthday we also got her Build-A-Bear. She had never been there before and seemed to have a great time. In her words "that was TOTALLY fun!"

Bath time


Her brother Caden was a little unhappy he didn't get to go. So I had to take a picture of him and a teddy bear too : )

Decker has recently found his tongue and is always sticking it out now!


He continues to love to eat his feet as well
4 comments:
great pictures! Decker is at such a fun age. What a fun Aunt and Uncle you and Jeff are. Looks like you know how to spoil your nephews and nieces!!
Such cute pics! Love the robe! Decker is getting so big and it's fun to see all of his new expressions!
I love the robe, too! Decker is just too cute for words! Love him sticking out his tongue! :)
Great photos of Red Rock!! Cool that you checked out the area! I also love the pics of Decker in his robe!! He is totally adorable!! It's fun to watch them discover things - like his tongue! A fun age, for sure!!!
Post a Comment