Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a Celebration!





Jeff and I have had a busy past few weeks! The second weekend in Aug. we went to Merlin and Magon's wedding reception in Burlington. They had a destination wedding last winter so had a reception at their new house for everyone to celebrate. And celebrate we did! As you can see by the end of the night we had our straw hats on and took turns on the microphone singing along with Cross Canadian Ragweed : ) Jeff and I actually flew down to the reception and got some good aerial shots of their house with the tent in the backyard. I have been a bad pilot's wife as I haven't flown with him in over a year - so was long overdue for a plane trip. And I'm still amazed that Merlin and Magon moved into the house 3 weeks before the party and it looked like they’ve lived there for years! We've lived in our house for 13 weeks and still have boxes to unpack . . .

No comments: