Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Never Ending Painting

In preparation for our housewarming party, we changed a few more things in our house. Mostly painting and getting new carpet in one room. But when I say "we" it really should be "me" :) I am so sick of painting! Just one room left to paint in this house and I'll definitely be waiting a few months before I pick up a paint brush again!!

Here's an after shot of our bedroom - nice and relaxing

Before shot of the bedroom - so glad to get rid of the lavender walls!

Our bathroom - what a pain to paint

Jeff's "Man Den" - so much better without the pink walls and pink carpet!

I got some new chairs for the living room off Craigslist - I love that web site!

5 comments:

Anna Leigh said...

Hi Trish! LOVE your new paint! Your house looks great! And too funny that the Man Den used to be pink!! And love your new chairs from Craigslist, I love that site so much too, I call it Cracklist!

Freebird.Crew said...

I've been anxious to see the "after" pics after hearing your mom talk about all the work you were doing. Everything looks fabulous! I know you'll be celebrating to get that last paint job over with!!

littlefamily said...

Your house looks beautiful! Now you can sit back and enjoy it.

Kayren said...

Man, I hear you about not picking up a paint brush for a while!! But it's so nice to see the finished product. Your house looks WONDERFUL! I love the color of your bedroom! And I love craigslist, too!!! We've sold a ton of stuff on there. The neighborhood ISU/Iowa party looks like fun!!!!

Angie Shay said...

Hi Tricia! Your house looks so nice! I love all of the paint colors that you chose! Definitely stop by if you are at the Nebraska game in two weeks!