I finally found my camera and charger so am able to take pictures again! Mom came up to stay with me a few weeks ago and helped me decorate our house for Christmas. While she was here we also went to the Tour of Homes in Pella and got some great ideas. It was a fun weekend. Jeff picked out our tree this year while I was back in Mt. Ayr. I don't think the pictures do it justice, but I think Jeff got the fattest tree on the lot. It took some time decorating but actually fills out the corner in our living room quite nice. We just aren't sure how we're going to get it back out since it's not all bundled up this time. Should be interesting and messy . . .

Our big fat tree!

Here's our second tree in our bedroom.

Jeff's mom has bought me this nativity scene over the years.
6 comments:
Your trees are gorgeous! So nice that you had your mom to help you with the decorating!!
What a nice picture of Jeff and you! And your trees look so nice! I also really like your nativity scene...is that the Willow Tree Angel set? So nice!
OMG, that is the FATTEST tree I've ever seen!!!! good luck getting it out of your house!!!!! You must've had to go buy more ornaments to cover that monster!! :) great seeing you last night!
LOVE your tree! It was great to see you last night. you look wonderful! Enjoy your pregnancy now that you are feeling better!!
I seriously laughed out loud when I saw your tubby tree! So funny! But so awesome at the same time!!! We had a great time with you guys last night!
Love your tubby tree!!! But especially love your tree topper on it! The house looks great!
Post a Comment