We had a great Thanksgiving week with our families. On Wed. night I went to Disney on Ice with all the nieces and nephews, sister-in-laws and mother-in-law. And even though it was for the kids I enjoyed myself too! Then we spent Thanksgiving Day with Jeff’s family and had a nice holiday. Jeff had to work Fri. and Sat. so I went down to my parents for the weekend. Mom and I went shopping in Kansas City Sat. and picked out all of the baby room furniture. I did include a picture of the furniture. So I’m excited for it to get delivered! Jeff and I are busy decorating for Christmas so hopefully I’ll find my charger and have some pictures to share!
7 comments:
that is bautiful furniture! I bet your mom is loving your being pregnant! I am glad you are feeling better, now you can enjoy the last two trimesters of your pregnancy!! Hope to see you in MA in a couple weeks.
I'm so glad you're feeling better! I think I'm about 1 month behind you & am hoping I'm back to normal before Christmas as well. Your nursery is going to look adorable!
Hi Tricia! I am so glad to know that you are feeling better! The furniture that you have chosen for the nursery is so nice! Are you going with a specific decorating theme? You will have to post pics of the room when you get to decorating! Take care!
Oh yes, you'll be loving your mini van in no time!! :) They are evil like that! :) We were at Disney on Ice on Wed night, too! It was really fun. I love the nursery furniture--Baby U is already well on his/her way to being spoiled, but isn't that what it's all about?!?!! And SO glad to hear you are feeling better!!! YAY!!
I am so happy to hear you're not sick anymore! doesn't that make life SO much better. I love the nursery furniture! I LOVED getting my nursery ready, so exciting!
Love your furniture!! Isn't it exciting getting ready for Baby U's arrival?!! Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Hope to see you in a wk! Heard the home tour in Pella was awesome!
Post a Comment