We had our ultrasound on Christmas Eve Day. It was fun to get to see what he/she looks like. Everything is good according to the doctor. The heartbeat was 152 which is exactly what it was last time. And he/she is measuring in the 60-80% range for height and weight. When they went to take pictures of the heart Baby U was stubborn (must get that from Jeff!) and wouldn’t roll over so they couldn’t get any. So I go back on the 20th of Jan. for another ultrasound to get some images of the heart. I don’t mind getting to see him/her again though!
I am so glad you had such a nice holiday with your family! Thanks for sharing your ultrasound pictures...what an amazing time for Jeff and you! I especially like the picture of the feet and legs!
3 comments:
awwwww!!!!!!! Little Baby U is so cute!!!! Love the little foot shot and the shot of the legs!!!! What a little peanut!
so fun to see your first photos of your baby! What an exciting time for you and Jeff!
I am so glad you had such a nice holiday with your family! Thanks for sharing your ultrasound pictures...what an amazing time for Jeff and you! I especially like the picture of the feet and legs!
Post a Comment