Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ultrasound - 23 weeks

We had another ultrasound yesterday (as I mentioned earlier Baby U was stubborn last time so couldn't get pictures of the heart.) Everything looked good and the Dr. said we are still moving right along. It was really fun to get to see him/her again. Especially this time because we got to see 3D images of the face. The heartbeat was 145 so a little lower than last time and weight was estimated at 1lb. 3oz. Can't wait to meet our little baby!!

Profile - I think Baby U's profile looks like Jeff's!


Nose/lips - looks like he/she is kissing the screen


3D of face and hands


Another 3D of face and hands


For those of you that don't have Facebook, and requested to see me pregnant. This was at 22 weeks.


This was at 18 weeks.

4 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

You look great, Tricia! I can't believe how clear those ultrasound pics are, looks like a cutie in there!!

littlefamily said...

the ultrasounds looks great! I had 3D with Haydn! It was amazing!! You can see so many little details with this ultrasound!!
P.S. You make a VERY cute pregnant mommy!!

Angie Shay said...

Tricia, you look fantastic! The ultrasound pics are so clear and it is fun to see Baby U! I am so glad that everything is going well! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, the ultrasound pics are so clear and easy to identify everything - very detailed! How cool is that? You look terrific!!! It makes everything so "real" when you see the pics. Enjoy the next few months!!!