We had another Dr. appt last week. Everything is right on track and the heartbeat was 150. I hit the 28 week mark on Fri. and now it seems to be so close - only 12 weeks left! My appointments are also every two weeks now so it makes it seem that much closer.
One fun thing we did in Feb. was celebrate our nephew Dylan's first birthday. We also made it out to Des Moines one night for two of our friend's 30th birthdays.
I went home last weekend while Jeff was working. The drill team had a show on Fri. night. Desirae did a GREAT job dancing! Reminded me of my drill team days - ha! Kim's daughter Mallory had also signed up for Lil Sparks so got to watch her. Nina also got back from her month long trip to CA so was fun to hear all of her stories.
Here's a picture of me at 27 weeks.

I was too busy watching all the dances, but I got this one picture of Mallory and Des is in the background with her group of kindergartners.

Thought this picture of Sadie was cute. She loves the snow!!
7 comments:
you looking great, Tricia! Hard to believe you only have 12 weeks left. How exciting!
Hi Tricia! So glad to know that you are doing well! You look great!
You are so cute!! Happy to hear everything is going well, I am sure these next couple months will fly by for you!
So glad to see your new posting - I check all the time!!!! Can't believe you are 28 wks already! The last few months will fly by. Hear the nursery is getting painted tomorrow!!! We "girls" are going to the movie tonite here in MA.
Loved reading your update, Tricia! So exciting when you start seeing the doc every 2 weeks. Hopefully you'll post pics of the finished nursery, I know it will be lovely!
Tricia, you look beautiful! And what a cute pic of Mallory dancing! So happy everything is going well for you!
Tricia you look great! I've been behind on both the blogs and facebook. Loved the 3D pics as well...so crazy how they can do that now!
Post a Comment