Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Guess Feb. Flew By Too

So apparently I'm not doing too good of a job updating my blog in 2010! We've had another busy month and Feb. seemed to fly by too. Here are some pictures taken the last month.

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's our little Love Monkey : )


They had a Valentine's Day party at daycare. Here is Decker with Kim (our wonderful daycare lady) and all but one of the kiddos.


Taking a little walk to try and cheer up a fussy Decker!


He’s starting to get some curls in the back, hopefully more to come!



He loves to play with the curtains and thinks it’s so fun to hide behind them.




Decker was not feeling well one day and fell asleep eating! Knew he wasn't feeling good when he didn't finish his meal : )

My friend Annie who I have known since I can remember is expecting a baby in April so her sister and I threw her a baby shower. We had fun planning it and can’t wait to meet Baby S!!

1 comment:

littlefamily said...

boy, Decker no longer looks like a baby to me! Sounds like he is keeping you and daddy busy!