Saturday, March 27, 2010

10 Months

Time is just flying by and Decker is another month older. I don’t know why but 10 months seems so much older than 9 months. We’ve had another busy month with him. The biggest change this month is that he’s walking behind a walker or table or chair or just about anything he can push around. He’s dared to take steps on his own just a couple of times but is definitely enjoying being able to get where he wants. He also finally rolled over from his back to his stomach. He’s never liked to roll over but at least would do it from his stomach to his back and just decided now that he’s walking around that he’ll do it. He’s also eating mostly table food and so far seems to love chicken and meatballs the best – definitely a meat lover! Decker was also really sick at the beginning of March for a week, which was not a fun experience. Especially getting puked on for the first time! Luckily, we had Grandma U. around to help us take care of him. As I always say, we are blessed to have such a wonderful, healthy, happy boy! Here are some pictures of Decker the last month.

Big boy walking!


My favorite place to hang out - the coffee table.


Decker showing mommy his bed head.



One of Decker's favorite games - laundry basket rides : )


Our little monkey - loves to climb over things.


Rub a dub dub, smiling in the tub


Big blue eyes.


I signed Decker up for mommy and me swimming lessons. He LOVED the water! Even let me put him under twice and just laughed. Hopefully Jeff can make it some night so I'll have video and more pictures to share.

4 comments:

littlefamily said...

what a big boy be is becoming! Looks like he has curls?!

Kayren said...

Wow, he is really growing! How smart to pull the laundry basket around with a bungee cord! I always broke my back by pushing them around in ours!!! And he'll be all over the place in no time, Porter started walking at 10 months! EEK!!!!!!! :)

Nana said...

My gosh, I can't get over how Decker is no longer a little baby! He'll be walking all over the place b/4 long! I agree, the bungee cord idea is super!! You guys are so clever! Love the tub picture. He was the most beautiful eyes!!

Angie Shay said...

Decker is such a cutie! It is so fun watching him grow up through your blog photos!