Decker loved to play in the leaves. His favorite thing was to have us rake a big pile in front of his slide and slide into them. Then he'd hand us the rake and tell us to rake more, more :)

Daddy taking Decker on his first momo ride (just around the yard). He loved it!!

When Granny found out Decker had ridden on the motorcycle, she went out and bought him a helmet :)

Decker also loves to help me cook. Every night he sits on the counter while I make supper and has to have a bowl and spoon to stir and help me.

Decker riding the airplane at the airport. This is the same airplane we used in our wedding.

I think kids in their pjs are so cute!



Jeff was gone for a few days on a trip and it was opening hunting weekend so mom and Nina came up for a few day visit. Decker had a lot of fun and I'm sure they did too.

One of Jeff and I's favorite bands - Cross Canadian Ragweed - has decided to take a break and no longer tour. One of their last performances was in Dubuque so Jeff and I and several friends headed up for the farewell concert. Katie and Jake were able to join us and we all had a great time!

2 comments:
Such great pictures of Decker! He is such a cutie! And the picture of Katie and you is so good!
I agree with Angie, love the pic of you and Katie!!! Looks like you've had a fun fall with Decker. The helmet that Julie bought is so cute on Decker!! It should take care of all crashes!!!!
Post a Comment