
Pumping water for the goats

Feeding the goats - Decker did not like this, would make yuck noises when they slobbered on him

Picking out his own pumpkin in the pumpkin patch

Pumpkin chuckin' catapult – Jeff’s favorite part


Jeff and I even got to ride the kiddy cow ride with Decker!

Scooping up corn in the corn pit

How tall is Decker this fall?? We don’t know, he wouldn’t cooperate :)

Wheel barrel obstacle course




When I grow up… I had to include this picture of Decker. He is SUCH a daddy’s boy right now. If Jeff’s not around he's always asking where daddy is. Puts his hands in the air and shrugs his shoulder and says “Where’d he go?” Then he points to the sky and says dada. So cute!! A few weeks ago, he found Jeff’s work shirt and put it on. Then he thought he needed to wear his baseball hat too just like the red baseball hat Jeff wears. Such a funny little boy!
1 comment:
Decker is tooo cute! Love the shot of you three on the kiddie cow ride! LOL!
Post a Comment