Thursday, February 24, 2011

Science Center of IA

Two weekends ago Decker and I went to the Science Center of Iowa. Jeff was ice fishing so we decided to have a fun day away from home. I have only been to the IMAX theater before, not the actual science center and I have never taken Decker up there. We invited our friends Alli and Emma to come along. It was a great time, both kids had a lot of fun! I can't wait to take Decker back and explore some more.

Showing off the rocket we built (we decided we need to take daddy along next time to help us out).

Shooting the rocket at the launcher. Decker loved this part! He could have spent hours at this station!

Playing in the water

Emma showing off her leaf coloring

Building blocks


Decker and Emma - weather reporters

Building a space ship in the star exhibit

Playing with the bubble wands

Crashed out on the way home from such a fun day!

2 comments:

littlefamily said...

fun day for sure. I have only been there once. I had as much as the girls did!!

Kayren said...

We were just there on Monday, stella had the day off school. Porter LOVES the rockets! And the ball wall! A great way to spend a day with Decker. :)