WOW, did that month fly by!!! Grady continues to grow and make us smile. He's starting to respond a bit more to us and eating like a champ. He's still waking up lots throughout the night but occasionally I can get both boys to nap at the same time so I'm not doing too bad on sleep. Grady is starting to change in looks and look a little less like me (when we compared our newborn pics he looked exactly like me.) It's funny as half the people think he looks like me and half the Uitermarkt side. I guess he just looks like our Grady!
Wrapped up in his baby cocoon from Aunt Katie Ann - so cozy!
Decker and Jeff were being sumo wrestlers!
Great grandma Nina came up to meet Grady
Love this picture of her with my boys!
Playing games with Nina - something I LOVED to do as a kid!
My brother and sister-in-law Katie had a baby boy 4 weeks after Grady was born - Nash Bailey. He's such a cutie. We had to take the boys to meet each other and I'm sure this is the first of many pictures together :)
Sibling love!


No comments:
Post a Comment