We've been very busy with Halloween and all the various fall activities. Decker and Grady even got to go trick-or-treating twice. Mt. Ayr had Beggar's Night the weekend before and Pella's was the night before. In Pella Dylan came out to trick-or-treat with us and we ended up walking the loop with all the neighbors which we hadn't done before. Beggar's night in Mt. Ayr also fell over the weekend of the DU banquet and opening pheasant hunting. So we headed to Mt. Ayr for most of the week to hang out. Decker had fun trick-or-treating with his cousins and Grady was our good little traveler as usual. We also went to the pumpkin patch earlier with aunt Katie Ann. Although I think we picked the coldest day to go and poor Grady spent it bundled up in the stroller. Evidently I was a little too worried as he was a sweatball when we actually got him out.
Spiderman and a lil skeleton
Spiderman! Decker went back and forth deciding between Spiderman and Batman and Superman. I finally gave him a cutoff date to order and at the last second he made up his mind. He got some new superhero underwear and that started the superhero phase :)
Minnie (Claire), Spiderman (Decker) and John Deere (Lane)
Decker is "shooting" his webs at the camera! It's hard to see in the picture but Shawna had made the cutest little Frankensteins for the kids with applesauce, juice boxes and raisins.
Trick-or-Treat at the nursing home
While we were in Mt. Ayr we had to go visit all the hunters at PRSC. Everyone enjoyed snuggling Grady and meeting him!
I'm sure the boys will spend many hours in this barn as they get older!
Snuggling with George (as Claire calls Nash)
The "baby whisperer" wouldn't give up Grady
Matt and I with the other's baby
Snuggled up on Pampa's lap
Luigi (Dylan), Colten and Spiderman
Showing off all his loot
At the pumpkin farm.
Painting pumpkins
Our plate ghosts and finished pumpkins
Jeff and I even made it out to a Halloween party - the farmer and his dairy cow
This is a rare instance when baby Grady cries, so had to get a picture!
Our little pumpkin



















No comments:
Post a Comment