Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Our family had a fun Thanksgiving holiday and weekend.  It was our year to be in Pella so Jeff's sister and family were back from Chicago along with Jeff's parents and brother and family.  We started out Thanksgiving with a nice service at grandma and grandpa's church followed by a great feast and watching the kids play all day.  We were even treated to a Thanksgiving play by Emily and Kayli.  I was bad with pictures and only got a couple of our little turkey.  Friday all of us girls went shopping for my mother-in-law's birthday and had fun pampering her and getting her a new wardrobe.  We got to the mall later in the morning so it wasn't even that crazy.  The boys kept the kiddos all day and Emily and Kayli were apparently quite the babysitters.  I even owed them money when we got home for the dirty diapers they changed and bottles they fed Grady.  On Sat. Kris and I took the kids to Wreck it Ralph in 3D and Decker (and I) really enjoyed it.  It was nice to spend so much time with Jeff's family and I know Decker loved getting in all that playtime with his cousins!!

Mommy's little turkey!


Colten (a.k.a. baby nut) and Grady
Coy holding Grady

Kayli and Grady

This is what Jeff came home to find the day before Thanksgiving.  Man, how I've loosened up Jeff thought.  I was feeding Grady and guess I didn't mind that Decker was entertained.  Who would have known that a skillet, whisk and flour container could entertain a 3 year old that long.  





No comments: