Our happy little boy is 3 months old! He is such an easy baby. I thought Decker was an easy baby too but Grady has taken over that category. Grady is definitely going to be the laid back relaxed boy in this family. I’ll be honest, I prayed multiple times for an easy baby and good sleeper. I just didn’t know how I was going to handle two kids, plus work and daily home to dos if I was waking up 2-3 times every night. I’m still not sure how I did that with Decker well into his first year... We’ll see how the sleeping habits go once we start getting teeth in, but for now my prayers have been answered. I like am addicted to pinterest and found a mom’s blog on there with a great baby schedule that I have been following for Grady. So far he is on a great sleeping pattern and sleeping 10-11 hours through the night. Decker is 3.5 years old and has never slept that good for me! Grady is actually starting to get teeth in too. I can see two white bumps on his gums and the constant drooling and jamming of fists in the mouth has begun. Decker was 3.5 months so Grady is right on track with his big brother. Grady is also starting to really giggle and have belly laughs – we love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment