Friday, November 7, 2008

Bzzzzzz!

Here's some pictures from our Halloween fun. Our neighbors had a party at their house and dressing up was required so I finally got Jeff to dress up with me! Of course we didn't decide until about 6 hrs. before the party what we were going to be. So my Sat. afternoon was spent creatively making bee costumes. Although for last minute I thought they turned out pretty good. As you can see I was the Queen Bee and Jeff was my Worker Bee :) I thought that was fitting - he, he!

And thanks for all the well wishes for Baby U!!

The queen and her worker


Group shot of our Park Hills neighbors

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I especially like the idea of you being Queen Bee and Jeff being the Worker Bee!! That is the way the world works, right?!!!

Angie Shay said...

Cute costumes! Very creative! Just think, next year you will have a baby bee buzzing around too!

Freebird.Crew said...

Cute costumes, looks like you guys had a fun night! Hope you are starting to feel better : )

littlefamily said...

what a great costume! Looks like you work well under pressure!!

Anna Leigh said...

love your costumes!