Friday, April 17, 2009

34 Weeks

Here’s a picture of me at 34 weeks. I’m still feeling pretty good and all of my Dr. appts have gone well. I seem to be right on track. Can’t believe it’s so close! We went to our birthing class last weekend. Since Jeff’s schedule is crazy we did the fast-track all day class. So we feel a little more prepared now although I think some of the videos scared Jeff a little bit : ) I’ve also been busy with work trying to get things ready for maternity leave.

And the other thing that has kept me busy is the Twilight Series books – they are so addictive!! The neighbor girls decided we should read all of them and so for the last month the books have taken up my free time. I think Jeff’s glad that I’m finally done with all of them and won’t have my nose stuck in a book all the time!

6 comments:

littlefamily said...

you look great! You look like you are carrying high, is that true? Twlight books are very good!! Can't wait for 2 to 4 weeks to hear what you had!!

Anna Leigh said...

omg, I can't believe you're 34 Weeks!!!!!! Baby U will be here SOON!!! You look great, glad to hear you're feeling well and your dr's appts have gone well. I had to chuckle when you said Jeff was ready for you to be done w/ the Twilight books b/c Pat was the same way with me! I couldn't put them down once I started them. Now I'm excited for the rest of the Twilight movies!

Kayren said...

GLOWING! You look Fab! You will be cuddling with Baby U before you know it! And all I can say about Twilight is...EDWARD **drool**. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your preggo pic, Tricia!! You look darling!! Being pregnant certainly agrees with you!!! Can't believe you are 34 wks! Has gone fast! Funny about the Twilight series - for the girls and I read all 4 books too! Did you see the movie? Edward was cuter in my mind than in the movie!! Can't wait to hear about Baby U's arrival!!!!

Angie Shay said...

You look fabulous, Tricia! I am so glad that you are feeling well, too! I look forward to hearing about Baby U's arrival very soon!

Freebird.Crew said...

You are adorable! Can't believe the date is almost here!