We got the nursery completed for Baby U – yeah! Mom and dad came up a while ago to help paint. Well, mom helped paint and dad entertained Jeff. There was a delay with the furniture but it finally came in so mom and dad brought that up 2 weeks ago. Thanks again mom and dad! I’m really happy with how the paint and furniture turned out. I still need to get some things to hang on the walls, but otherwise it’s all ready for Baby U to come home to : )
omg, Tricia, you look so cute painting with you big belly!! I love how the nursery turned out, Baby U will be sleeping/playing in style! I love the bedding, so cute! And your furniture is beautiful!
Darling nursery, you guys did a fantastic job! I love the furniture and bedding. The curtains are so cute. And you look great painting (so does your, mom!). :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nursery!!! Been checking all the time for pics!!! So was happy when Kayren told me you had some posted!!! It turned out darling! Baby U has a cool room!!
5 comments:
LOVE, LOVE the nursery! It that just ribbons hanging from the curatin rod! Cool idea. Love the ABC quilt too.
omg, Tricia, you look so cute painting with you big belly!! I love how the nursery turned out, Baby U will be sleeping/playing in style! I love the bedding, so cute! And your furniture is beautiful!
Darling nursery, you guys did a fantastic job! I love the furniture and bedding. The curtains are so cute. And you look great painting (so does your, mom!). :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nursery!!! Been checking all the time for pics!!! So was happy when Kayren told me you had some posted!!! It turned out darling! Baby U has a cool room!!
The nursery looks adorable, Tricia! Love the yellow and blue walls and the bedding is very cute!
Post a Comment