
Jeff and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on Sept. 17th and our neighbors baby-sat while we enjoyed a nice dinner out. Then we celebrated Jeff’s birthday on the 18th. We had friends over to grill out and had a great time. I got invited by my neighbor to go to Wicked on opening night at the Civic Center. I’ve been dying to go to the show for a couple of years so was thrilled to go. It was WONDERFUL!!!
Here’s a few more shots of Decker from this busy month.
Decker wishing his grandparents a Happy Grandparent's Day! He looks so confused b/c I had taped this sign to his feet to make it stay up and he didn't quite know what to think : )

Loves his tummy time on Daddy's belly!

Decker has really started to notice when we have the tv on. He'd watch it all the time if we let him. We put him in front of it to see what he'd do. And he was completely zoned out to anything else. Guess we won't be watching as much tv at our house anymore!
1 comment:
love the taping the sign to his feet. why is it all kids love tv, maybe the movement or something! He is a handsome fella!!
Post a Comment