

Sporting his new shades

A couple of weeks ago I went to Des Moines and my parents met me to help take care of Decker so I could do some shopping. While we were at the mall we decided to visit the Easter Bunny. Decker loved sitting on his lap and was clapping and giggling. Liked him much better than Santa Claus :)


Decker loves to entertain and make funny faces. Here he is being silly with Pampa and Granny.

With all the snow we got this winter, our lake is flooded again. Here's a picture of Jeff and Decker standing where normally you turn the corner and there should be a road. In the picture of just the lake, you can barely make out the top of a white road sign. Crazy! Luckily, our neighborhood is high enough that it hasn't gotten too close to anyone's house.


My employer, Pella Corp, has an Easter egg hunt for all the employee's kids. We got there 4 min. late because I forgot my camera and it was already over :( But Decker still got to pick up some candy and hang out with his buddy Conner.



Hanging out with his bud Conner (I think they already look annoyed with picture taking and have fake little smiles!)

Chillin' on mommy's desk

Here are some more pictures from the past few weeks:
Hey, what's up?!


Decker loves to ride his rocking duck (especially when daddy hooks a bungee cord to it and pulls him around!)
5 comments:
Decker is such a cutie!! I can't believe the flooding at your lake, I'm so glad your neighborhood is elevated!
great pics! Sounds like he loves the outdoors! love his new shades too!
Love all the sunglass pics, Tricia! Can't believe Decker wasn't afraid of the EB! You do have alot of flooding around your lake! Yes, now that it's warm, it's going to be hard to keep inside - all kids LOVE to swing!
Love the sunglasses pics, Tricia!!! Can't believe that Decker wasn't afraid of the EB! You do have alot of flooding around your lake. Yes, it'll be hard to keep inside now that it's warm - all kids LOVE to swing!
Such cute pics of Decker! His sunglasses are adorable and you got some great pics of him with the Easter Bunny!
Post a Comment