On Tues. May 25 Decker took his first three steps by himself. He’s been walking all over furniture for about 3 months now but has refused to try walking on his own. Would just promptly sit down when we tried to make him stand. But getting back from my trip he is even more of a momma’s boy then before and the incentive to get him walk was coming to me! I don’t think he even realized he did it. On Fri. he took 3 more steps. Then Decker and I were in Mt. Ayr for Memorial Day and all of the sudden I put him down and he took off 6 times in a row! Even had an audience of about 20 people to cheer him on :) Now he’s walking all over the house and barely crawls any more. Still surprises me sometimes to see him stand. He’s growing up too quickly!!
Here is a video from the night at the lake when he was walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment