Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More Travels

The 2nd weekend in June our family split up to go out of town. I had a bachelorette party in Chicago so Decker headed down to my in-laws cabin on Fri. night and Jeff joined everyone on Sat.

Decker and Jeff had a great time hanging out with all of his family. It was also our nephew Caden’s birthday on Sat. so they got to celebrate with him. I heard Decker was a little overwhelmed by everyone without mommy and daddy there on Fri. and clung to grandma quite a bit. As I’ve heard it is exactly what Jeff used to do when he was little J Of course Jeff didn’t get any pictures down there to share. But we’re headed there the 4th of July so will get some good ones then.

I had a great time in Chicago. The party was for my friend Jessie who is getting married in Aug. We met our first day of college as we were randomly selected to be roommates and lived together three of my years at ISU. I missed my boys but had fun with all the girls. And I got to sleep in until 11 on Sat. morning! Heaven!!

Here I am with the bride-to-be.

No comments: