Friday, August 5, 2011

Farewell my 20s

On July 10, I turned 30. To celebrate Jeff and I headed down to Texas for a last minute trip. One of our favorite bands - Reckless Kelly - was playing in New Braunfels (halfway b/t Austin and San Antonio). On Fri. night we headed up to Austin. We've always wanted to visit with all of their live music they are famous for. We had fun going out to eat and hitting the music scene later that night. On Sat. we visited the area and had the concert that night at an amphitheatre along the river. The concert was great and I was especially glad their playlist included all of my favorite songs. On Sun. we went tubing down the Guadalupe River and then headed to the Riverwalk in San Antonio that night. The second time I've been in San Antonio and the second time we got there after the Alamo was closed. Overall it was a great trip to bid farewell to my 20s. Looking forward to the next 30 years!!!


Birthday cake!

The Riverwalk


The Alamo

Tubing down the Guadalupe

Tubing with the ducks




I came home to some creative decorating by the neighbors

No comments: