We have been so lucky to have some really incredible weather this spring and have been taking full advantage. Luckily the nausea has passed (except for the occasional moment) so I have been enjoying it as well. Today we started off the day with lunch at grandma and grandpa’s after church. It was nice to have a meal cooked where I didn’t have to do any cooking. Jeff isn’t much of a cook unless you count Kraft mac n cheese… Afterwards the big boys headed on their 4 wheelers and ranger to go riding for the day. So grandma and I took Decker, Dylan and Emily down below the dam for bike rides and to play in the parks. I don’t have a bike and thought I would be able to keep up with Decker. Boy was I wrong!! He has gotten so good at riding his bike and blew right past me all afternoon. Luckily grandma kept up with the kids while I tried to snap some pictures and enjoy the fresh air. I think Jeff and I need to invest in some bikes for ourselves to keep up with little man!

Decker, Emily, Dylan and Grandma






Decker has started to really get into rock collecting. I realized this when I started having rocks in my washing machine. He wasn't too happy with me here as I made him empty his pockets full of rocks :)

Here’s a couple of random pictures of Decker from the past few weeks.

Decker with his “baby” in his tummy

Little man got new shoes just like daddy’s and was pretty excited about it! Wish I had gotten a picture of Jeff and him together as they were dressed like twins that day.

Decker's first jersey freeze cone of the season

Decker thinks it’s so funny to put his shirts on upside down

Playing his guitar
No comments:
Post a Comment