Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Brotherly Love

While I was getting ready for work this morning, this is what I came out of the bathroom to find.  So cute!  Grady had grasped Decker's arm like he wanted to hug him so D gave him a big hug back and was watching his cartoons like this.  Love my boys!



And I just had to throw this picture in here.  Grady is a blankie boy and has to go to sleep with his little lovey right up by his face (then paranoid mommy takes it out of the crib once he's alseep.)  Turn on the mobile light, the sound machine, give him his lovey and he goes right to sleep with maybe 30 seconds of fussing.  Night and day difference between him and D!


And another funny from Decker:
D was saying his prayers the other night and this is what he said "Jesus, please help me to be sneaky so I can sneak into mom and dad's bed without waking them up tonight." His prayers were answered when we woke up this morning and D was wedged between us ;)




No comments: