Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Heart Day!

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine’s Day!  We had a fun day at the Uitermarkt household.  Decker and Grady had a party at Kimmie’s house and got all kinds of fun treats from their friends.  We had been shopping in Des Moines the weekend before and Decker had picked out matching shirts for him and Grady to wear to the party.  Thought it was cute he wanted to match his little brother!  As I’ve mentioned before I’m always getting ideas from Pinterest and found a couple of ideas that I used to make our own Valentine’s for the boys to give away and I had fun doing the artwork.  Jeff had ordered chocolate covered strawberries to be sent to me at work (thanks honey!)  Unfortunately, the florist messed up and sent flowers instead.  But they made up for it by sending the strawberries on Fri. so we got free flowers ;) 

Happy Valentine's Day from these handsome little devils!
Decker had to change his tennis shoes after I put on Grady's so they matched too

The boys Valentine's for their party
The boys treat for breakfast (Decker loves powdered donuts)

Mr. Smiley
 Decker was excited to open his Batman monster truck from Grandma

No comments: