Tuesday, March 26, 2013

6 Months for G-Man

Our big boy Grady continues to grow and change and amaze us every day.  At his 6 month checkup, he’s up to a healthy 20 lb. 3 oz. (88th percentile) and 29 inches (99th percentile).  I know I say this every time but it is just going so much faster with Grady then it did with Decker.  Two kids makes a difference when you have a toddler to keep you on the go!  Grady still has the two teeth he got a month ago.  I thought by now he’d have at least another one come in, but not yet.  Grady has had a rough month with a nasty cold and cough that wouldn’t go away.  Lots of restless nights.  But you really wouldn’t know it as happy as our little guy is.  We’ve started solids now that he’s six months and he is really liking his sweet potatoes and peas so far!  He’s rolling over but doesn’t get too far yet.  And we’ve caught him a few times in the morning sleeping on his tummy.  





Someone can't sit still anymore!



Here you can see his little toofers

 

No comments: