Once again we headed down to the Uitermarkt cabin with
everyone for the one time in the summer we do this. It was a bit different this year as Kris’s
kids were in baseball/softball so only Coy was able to be there and I only took
one day off so I can save my vacation days for maternity leave. We headed down on my birthday on Friday and
got to spend some time at the beach and then took the kids to see the new
Minions movie. Sat. started off rainy
(it always rains on us at least one day!) but by the afternoon the weather
cleared and we had a good afternoon for swimming. We had gotten so much water that the lake
ended up having a no wake policy until Mon. afternoon. Sat. afternoon I got a migraine (that ended
up lasting for a week with another one mid-week) so the rest of the weekend was
kind of a bummer for me. The boys had
fun playing at the beach and with cousins though. Decker was able to stay at the cabin with
grandma (which he loved) while Jeff and I came back to work and Grady went to
daycare. He had lots of fun tubing and
watching the older kids ski and kneeboard and playing with his cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment