Everyone is doing well! Sorry for the delay as we just got some time to catch our breath and download some pictures : ) We can't believe how blessed we are and how much our lives have changed so wonderfully in such a short amount of time. Well, time for another feeding so will post more updates later!!






7 comments:
Welcome to the world, Decker!!! What a doll!!! Tricia, he is just beautiful! Love that blonde hair! And love that little whale outfit, so cute!!! Congrats, Tricia and Jeff!!!
SO CUTE!! Congratulations, Tricia and Jeff! I LOVE his name! :) I hope you are feeling well, Tricia....and getting at least a tiny bit of sleep! :) You have to update your blog often now...we will all need new Decker pictures!!!!!! :)
he is handsome, in the first picture I think he looks like Jeff! love his whale outfit and his carseat photo is fully for the clip across his chest is as wide as him. Love newborns! Congrats! welcome to parenthood!!
meant to say funny instead of fully! I guess I need to proofread before submitting!
CONGRATS! He is adorable in that little blue outfit. Happy to hear everything went well....you look amazing in the picture right after giving birth!! What a cute little family!
Congratulations, Tricia and Jeff! Decker Joe is absolutely precious and I am so glad that you are all home and doing well! Tricia, you look so beautiful in the photo of you after giving birth!
Congrats, Tricia and Jeff!! Decker is adorable!!! His carseat pic is cute!! I think he looks like Jeff! You'll be the BEST parents! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment