Thursday, May 14, 2009

Updated Belly Shots

Only 8 more days until my due date! Here's some more recent pictures of my belly for those of you making requests : )

38 Weeks


36 Weeks

6 comments:

littlefamily said...

you look great! I can't wait to hear the news of baby U's arrival.

Freebird.Crew said...

Tricia, you are adorable! Sounds like you guys have been really busy & been having a lot of fun. Looking forward to Baby U news!!!

Anna Leigh said...

Yay! Thanks for the pic! You look radiant! :) I keep thinking any minute now I'll get a call from my mom or Katie to let me know Baby U has arrived! Can't wait to find out if it's a he or she!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing, Tricia!! Nice to spend a fishing day and lounging on the pontoon! Can't wait till Baby U's arrival!

Kayren said...

Wow! Just a week from your due date--how is that possible! You look fabulous, such pretty pics with the tulips. Hopefully baby U will decide to arrive SOON! :)

Angie Shay said...

You look so beautiful, Tricia! The photos of you with the tulips are very pretty! I look forward to hearing about Baby U's arrival!