Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a great Tulip Time/Mother’s Day weekend! Jeff was busy as usual getting ready for the big airport fly-in breakfast they have each Sat. morning of Tulip Time. They had decent weather this year, a little cloudy and cold but still had a good turnout. I didn’t spend as much time at Tulip Time as I’ve been getting tired a lot more these last few weeks. But I did get to see all of my college roommates and some other friends so a great weekend! Dad, Mom and Nina came up on Sat. afternoon and we watched the night parade and made our rounds at the food booths. Then Sun. we had a nice Mother’s Day by going to church and grilling out for lunch. And had to get some pictures by the tulips - they were really pretty this year! Hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother’s Day!!

Like mother, like daughter, like granddaughter?!?!






4 comments:

Anna Leigh said...

What beautiful pictures! The tulips are gorgeous. Especially love that last pic of you and Nina with the tulips and the windmill!!! You could be in Holland!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. What a great Mother's Day wkend! The 3 generation pic is priceless.

Angie Shay said...

Lovely photos! Just think next year you will be adding another generation to the photo!

Kayren said...

I swear I left a comment already, but I don't see. I am losing my mind!! :) You look wonderful, Tricia! I know you are counting down the minutes now, waiting for your little one to arrive! Can't wait to hear the good news that Baby U has arrived! :)