On Thanksgiving morning Decker got to go to the duck blind for the first time. It's a long family tradition of duck hunting on my side of the family and I know that Decker has many fun years ahead of him spending time at the duck pond. Jeff and Matt went to the blind earlier in the morning but Pampa waited to take Decker. I'm sure he didn't mind not having to wake up at 5 am. I had asked for pictures and was quite impressed with the great job the guys did taking pictures! I know Decker had a great time with the big boys. He even took his toy gun down there so he could "shoot" the ducks too.
Sarge, my dad's yellow lab hunting dog Decker in the dog box Daddy needed a turn in the dog box After the blind at the Nelson Place a friend stopped by on their horse. They tried to get Decker to ride but he was scared of the big horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment