A couple more funnies from my funny little man!
Jeff: Decker, it's almost bedtime.
Decker: Daddy, no it's not.
Jeff: How do you know, you can't tell time?
Decker: I can tell it's not bedtime!
The other night we had a mouse in our house running throughout the living room. I freaked out - do NOT like mice! Decker was very excited by the whole thing. (And now I know why it's not good to live across from a corn field in cold weather with a little boy who likes to leave the doors open!) Anyway, Jeff and him were driving home when a cat ran across the road. Here's the conversation that followed.
Decker: Why is the cat running?
Jeff: He must be a scaredy cat.
Decker: Hmmm
Jeff: Do you know anyone else that is a scaredy cat? Is Daddy?
Decker: No
Jeff: Is Mommy?
Decker: No, she's a scaredy mouse!
Tonight we went to Happy Joe's with some friends for pizza and games. On the way we told Decker where we were going. As we got out of the car, Decker said:
"Where's Happy Joe, is he inside?"
Love him!
2 comments:
Tricia, your profile picture is so good! And I love Decker's funny comments! He sounds like such a fun little guy!
those are great and sweet you got them written down!!
Post a Comment