I realized I haven’t given any update on our little peanut that is due a month from yesterday! So hard to believe it as time has just flown by with this second pregnancy. I’m sure it has something to do with our entertaining 3 year old that keeps us on our toes. This pregnancy has been an easy one just like Decker. No medical issues and all seems to be going well so very thankful. I will say I am “popping” out much further with this one and he/she (we’re waiting until delivery to find out) really enjoys kicking and playing hard in my tummy. Decker was always up in my ribs and insides and this one likes to kick on the outside. Decker thinks it’s fun to put a remote/phone/toy/etc. on my belly and watch the baby kick it off. Our sister-in-law Patti took some great family maternity pics for us a couple of weeks ago (I was 34 weeks along). She’s getting into photography so had a practice session. We thought the pictures turned out great and some very sweet ones of our little guy too. Below are a sampling of the 250+ pictures she took and a few of our ultrasound pictures that we’ve had taken throughout my pregnancy. I’m doctoring/delivering in Des Moines and the doctor is from Mt. Ayr so she has snuck us in for some extra ultrasounds so we can see our little peanut. Can’t wait to meet our new little baby!!

















35 Weeks 3D face - boy or girl? Can't wait to find out!
35 Weeks - 3D face
29 weeks - profile
29 weeks - upper lip/nose with arm
29 weeks - foot
29 weeks - profile, chest and hands
15 weeks - profile, spine on bottom
15 weeks - arm/hand
15 weeks
11 weeks - first glimpse at our peanut
No comments:
Post a Comment