Tuesday, August 4, 2015

20 Week Ultrasound

Jeff and I have been discussing since we found out we were pregnant if we were going to find out the sex of the baby at the 20 week ultrasound.  We didn’t find out with the boys and I wanted to keep it a surprise again.  Jeff has wanted to find out with all of them so said it was his turn to finally find out.  So, after much debate we finally decided to find out.  What tipped the scales was actually Decker.  My sister and sister-in-law both found out what they are having and Decker didn’t think it was fair for Claire and Nash to get to know and not him :)  We were going to bring the boys with us to the ultrasound but Decker ended up getting the flu and sick so they didn’t come.  So after all that, the results came in that we are having a GIRL!  I felt like this pregnancy was different and thought we might be having a girl but I know every time is different so didn’t want to say too much.  However, I told Jeff he just cost himself some money because now I have 19 weeks of buying girly things – ha, ha!

No comments: