Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Camping at Harvey

For the past few years, Jeff and our neighborhood friends have spent a day with all the dads and kids either camping or 4 wheeling.  This year the weather was good so they got to do both.  They headed out on Saturday to some farmland by Harvey and spent all day 4 wheeling and mudding.  Everyone camped in tents overnight and had a hot dog roast and then headed to Hy-Vee in the morning for breakfast to finish out the trip.  Grady isn’t quite old enough to camp Jeff thought so I went to pick him up at bedtime.  Unfortunately right as I pulled in the garage Grady threw up in the car and started running a fever.  But by the next day he was fine.  Up until that point I enjoyed the day to myself shopping and organizing closets.  Since it was the dads I only have a few pics to share, and I don’t think they do it justice for how muddy the boys were :)  But the sounded like everyone had a BLAST!


 Redneck toilet when camping
I think Decker will not be too pleased about this pic when he is older :)


No comments: