Sunday, July 27, 2008

Design Stars (Part 2)




Here's more pics of our house. And I think in the last post I made Sadie sound like a bad dog. She's actually minding quite well after her training classes but it looks like too much work for me! Especially since Jeff and I seem to be gone all the time. I think we'll start with kids first :)

3 comments:

Kayren said...

Hi Tricia!! I got to your blog from Anna's! Looks like you've been busy on the house---I know how that is!!!!!! :) And I love all of Annie's wedding photos, everyone looked beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,Tricia! Was talking to your mom and she told me about your blog. So I asked her for your address! In case you don't know who Nana is - Donna Watson! Love all your pics!!!! You did a great job with all your painting!! Love the color choices! The wedding pics were wonderful!

littlefamily said...

Mom sent me your blog address. You have a beautiful home!!