



Last weekend we finally started painting and fixing up our house a bit! My mom and Sadie (my mom's labradoodle) came up and helped all weekend. Mom was a HUGE help and Sadie was . . . well let's just say I told Jeff at the end of the weekend that I no longer want a dog. We love Sadie but like the occasional visit! Anyway, as you can see in one picture here, I was a slave driver to mom and she decided to take a nap with Sadie under the table and hide from me - ha! The living room/kitchen walls were burgandy and blue and didn't match our previous decorations. So we painted the living room and kitchen walls as you can see in some of the before and after shots. I hope I like this color for a long time b/c it wasn't very fun painting around all those cupboards. Jeff has a small den in one of the bedrooms that used to have pink walls and carpet so we tore the carpet out and painted in there as well as painted the guest bathroom. A very busy weekend! Thanks again to mom for all of her help - we appreciated it so much!
3 comments:
Your house looks great, Tricia and Jeff! Don't you love having your mom come to help! Projects like these would be impossible on your own(or take, like, 3 years instead of 1 weekend anyway). Love the picture of Julie "sleeping"!
Thanks Anna! I know, mom's are great help with everything :) And good in keeping Jeff and I in line!
The pic of Julie sleeping is hilarious!!! You girls just wear us moms out with your ongoing projects!!!! The house looks super!!
Post a Comment