




Well, I'm stuck at home this weekend sick! I'm supposed to be down with Jeff's family at their lake cabin but instead am confined to home b/c according to the Dr. I'm highly contagious. And I thought my pregnant sister-in-law wouldn't appreciate me getting her sick. Or any of Jeff's family for that matter. So thought I'd catch up on our site. Two weekends ago we had Annie and Rick's wedding. (For those of you that don’t know, she’s from Mt. Ayr and we’ve been friends since I can remember.) I just have to say that Annie looked absolutely gorgeous on her wedding day!! Other than a few minor incidents (like getting foundation on her veil) the wedding weekend was great! There were friends back from across the country (New York, Ohio, K.C., Nashville) so it was like a mini high school reunion. For those of you that missed it, you would have been impressed with the bridesmaid’s routine to Soulja Boy – ha, ha!!! And Korbie Rinehart wrote and sang the most amazing song as a wedding gift. I wish I had a video to share. Congrats Annie & Rick!
1 comment:
You guys all look gorgeous! Looks like a fun wedding!
Post a Comment