A week ago (the 10th) was my birthday. Jeff was working so went out with a few friends, which was fun to have a girl's night out. I just have to say that this year I actually woke up feeling older . . . although my co-workers took me out to lunch and the waiter serenaded me and brought me a cake with a sparkler in it so felt a little like a kid again! I guess we’ll just have to start having kids to celebrate their birthdays and feel younger – ha, ha, ha!!!
1 comment:
Of course I am a bad friend and never remember anyone's birthday but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe it's time for the big 2-7. I 'll be moving to Chicago on my birthday... can't wait! Anyway I'm sure we'll talk soon...looks like you two are enjoying the new neighborhood :)
Post a Comment