Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July






Well, I figured it was my turn to write since Jeff had his turn. And on a side note we aren’t nearly as redneck as we sound in Jeff’s post! I love where we live but some days can’t believe I live in “the boonies” as Annie put it. Things have been quite busy the past couple of weeks so ready for the summer days to slow down. It’s just going by too fast! We started off the long 4th of July weekend at Ross and Brian's house then went down to my family’s lake cabin. By some miracle Jeff actually got a Fri. and Sat. of a holiday weekend off so we had a 3-day weekend together without a vacation planned which is unusual and very nice!! Lots of family and friends were around and we had fun with everyone. One of the highlights is when the “pilot” Jeff ran out of gas in the boat while pulling some kids tubing so had to be pulled in . . . I don’t think he’ll ever live that one down! Here's some pics of our family and friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola!, me pase por aca, muy bueno este blog, me gusto, cuando tengas tiempo pasate por el mio cuando gustes, saludos, que andes bien


Luis

Anna Leigh said...

love the lake pics!! Makes me want to go get my party on in MA!