Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Girls Trip to Utah

It’s hard to believe it’s been 16 years since I graduated high school.  I still keep in touch with my friends Annie, Debbie and Kary although it’s been over 5 years since I have even seen Debbie and even longer than that when we were all together.  So we started planning a girls trip last fall.  We ended up picking Utah as Debbie just moved to Salt Lake City less than a year ago and none of us have been to that state before.  It was so much fun to see those girls and didn’t seem that long ago that we were swimming at the Mt. Ayr pool or cruising the square together!  Salt Lake City is a beautiful city with the mountains and salt flats and valley.  We were able to see downtown and the Mormon tourist sites, did some hiking in the mountains (our favorite), laid out by the pool (sans kids was very relaxing), toured Park City, shopped and just hung out.  Miss those girls already!!





No comments: