Wednesday, December 9, 2009

6 Months

Decker was 6 months back on Nov. 17. It's been another rough month for our little guy filled with ear infections and colds. His 6 mo. checkup was pushed back a few weeks due to one ear infection. But he is definitely a growing little boy. He weighed 19 lbs 5 oz and was 28 1/2 in long (95th percentile for height and 85th percentile for weight). He has learned to eat all kinds of new foods this month and I have had fun making his baby food. So far his favorites are sweet potatoes, squash and pears. He is also sitting up completely on his own now and loves to touch and play with everything and of course stick it in his mouth. He even threw a couple tantrums for me this week when I took things away from him - hope that's something that he doesn't continue, ha, ha : ) It's definitely been another fun month with Decker!!
Here's some pictures taken on the 17th.



Aunt Patty takes such great pictures of her grandkids so I had her take some of Decker for me.



2 comments:

littlefamily said...

I hope this finds Decker feeling better. He will enjoy the x-mas tree this year. Love his sweater vest/hat!

Angie Shay said...

Decker looks so handsome in his sweater vest, shirt and hat! I hope he is starting to feel better...the winter months are so rough on little ones.