For those of you not on Facebook, I’d like to share that I’m starting a new job beginning Jan. 11th. I really like my job that I currently have with Successful Farming magazine but driving to Des Moines every day was just too much now that we have Decker. So I have taken a position in the marketing department at Pella Corporation. I’m going to miss my friends and co-workers at Meredith, but am really looking forward to 2 extra hours every day with my little boy! And Jeff too : ) Hopefully this will make all of our lives easier!
2 comments:
good luck with your new job! You will love being closer to home and getting those extra hours with Decker and Jeff!!
Congratulations on your new job, Tricia! It will be so nice for you to be closer to home and able to spend more time with Decker and Jeff!
Post a Comment