Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our 1st Christmas with Decker

Jeff, Decker and I celebrated our first Christmas as a family when we got back home on Sun. Jeff and I are buying a new rocker/recliner for our living room as our Christmas present – I am so excited!! But Santa found us all so had fun opening up our stockings. Decker actually got into unwrapping presents on his own which I was a little surprised by. It was slow going but fun to watch! We feel so blessed every day by our little man and thankful for all of our blessings in our life! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas too!

Oooh, this looks fun

Good job putting it together daddy!

Trying to figure out how to make the noise buttons work

Look at me on my new toy!

Untying the ribbon on his box of new clothes

Playing with my stocking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Decker is so darn cute!! Love the airplane riding toy! What a perfect gift for him. So fun to have Decker this year!!