Well, we are hoping that we are finally done with ear infections! After having 5 infections in the past 3.5 months (and almost all were in both ears), we visited an ENT and they recommended tubes. While it was a little scary to think of surgery we are hoping for the reward of no more ear infections and no more antibiotics for our little man! The surgery was on the 23rd and he did great! Everything went smoothly and other than a little fussiness in the afternoon he was feeling good and ready for Christmas the next day! Let’s just hope these mean no pain and more sleep for Decker (and more sleep for mom and dad too!!)
All ready for surgery



Flirting with the nurses

Out of surgery and finally able to eat! Decker couldn't have anything from midnight the night before and woke at 2am and was hungry. So the two of us went for a car ride since nothing else would calm him down!
3 comments:
I hope this finds Decker feeling better, I have been meaning to email you this cute story. The 4 of us went to Jolly Holiday lights on Sunday night. As we were driving on MLK, Hannah sees Methodist hospital, she says, "I have been there". Wes says "who did you see"? Hannah says, "Baby Decker". Can't believe she remembers that!!
Haven't checked your blog for a while, Tricia!! I'm still laughing about your xmas tree trip!! Sounds like you both needed a night cap b/4 going to bed that evening!!!! And congrats on your new job! Will be so nice to be right there close to home - very happy for you! Great pics of Decker - he is such a cutie. Hope this finds him doing well after his tubes being put in.
Poor little guy. I hope he's all back to his normal, happy self!
Post a Comment